Alchemy 2013 Event Lead Callout
THE DEADLINE TO APPLY IS 11:59PM EDT, APRIL 28TH
Please answer these questions the best you can. Don't worry if you can't answer them all. Again, we will work with you to figure this all out!
Being an Event Lead is a time consuming process. At times, it can equate to a part-time job. It's a substantial time commitment and should be taken seriously. Perhaps you want to help, but you're not sure you can devote this much time? Fill out the form, and let us know! There is the option to be a support staff to the Event Lead Team. If you've got the skills and the desire, then we want you!
While there is much room for creative interpretation in the execution of the event, there are some basic duties of the Event Lead Team such as...
- Working with the Board of Directors on setting a ticket cap, ticket price, and ticket sale dates
- Recruiting and presenting Team Lead selections to the Board of Directors for approval
- Working with the Team Leads to create line-by-line budgets for their teams
- Presenting a full Event Budget to the Board of Directors for approval
- Working professionally with outside vendors to rent items for the event such as heavy equipment, pyro, and portapotties
- Write the Event Report
The answers you provide here will be seen only by the Alchemy, LLC Board of Directors, and if deemed necessary, the Burning Man Regional Contacts. Discussions about all the candidates will be held in a Board of Directors session, and the sections of the meeting minutes pertaining to this private session will be available only to the Board of Directors and the Secretary.