While Alchemy has a strict No Pets policy, this does not apply to service dogs because service dogs aren't pets! You and your service dog are welcome at Alchemy as long as you follow these policies:
- You must pre-register your service animal before the event. If you arrive at the event with a service animal that has not been registered, then you will be turned away at the gate.
- Only fully and completely trained service animals are allowed. Emotional support animals are not allowed. The ADA defines service animals as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities... The work or task a dog has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person’s disability.
- If your service dog is approved, you must meet with the Service Animal Task Lead, Jay, on site when you arrive at the event.
- You must clean up after your service dog, including their poo.
- Service dogs must be up to date on rabies, Bordetella, and da2pp. They must also be micro chipped and spayed or neutered. Your must provide contact information for a vets office so that we can confirm.
- If your service dog is seen without you, then you may be asked to leave the event.
- Your service dog must be on a 6-foot leash at all times. Retractable leashes are not allowed.
Need to bring your Service Animal to the burn? Fill out the form below. NOTE: YOUR SERVICE ANIMAL IS NOT ALLOWED AT THE BURN UNLESS YOU HAVE REGISTERED IT AND YOU'VE RECEIVED APPROVAL VIA PHONE OR EMAIL FROM THE SERVICE ANIMAL LEAD! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.