First Aid Team
Facebook Group: Alchemy and Euphoria First Aid
The First Aid Team is responsible for:
- Assisting participants with minor medical issues
- Assessing first aid equipment and supplies pre-event, and submitting a budget to the Event Lead Team, as well as creating an order for any additionally needed items
- Keeping a HIPPA safe record of any medical situations that occur at the event, so we can try to prevent these in the future
- Having a team member present at the First Aid station 24/7
- Having the first aid stage organized, clean and inventory kept up.
- Keeping the Event Lead Team informed about medical situations as necessary
- Adding t-base if needed with equipment, or able hands.
- Adding rangers if requested to help form a perimeter or keep roads clear in case of an emergency.
- Working with the Volunteer Team to staff the First Aid station.
We also assist our amazing paid Paramedics in facilitating the following. :)
- Assessing situations to determine if they are emergencies requiring our Medics to reposed.
- In the case of emergency, attending to participant until outside emergency personnel arrive if requested by medic.
- if requested by medic, responding on radio for medic if they are working on a patient and can't respond.