About the Lamplighters Team:
Lamp Lighters are the watchful spirits of our city. They light the roads so that others may travel more easily. Being a Lamplighter Team Lead isn’t just a volunteer position, it’s a calling. To lead this team, you will require lots of dedication and no small amount of patience.
Lamp Lighters Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Attend build week to assist with planting lamp posts.
- Setup up the Lamp Lighters staging area (includes a shade structure, and pre-burn maintenance of the lamps.)
- Oversee a budget and schedule of volunteers.
- Assist in lighting the city with your volunteers Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night.
- Completely break down all Lamplighters equipment, including the cleaning of oil lanterns and removal of lamp posts on property post burn. (Teardown will assist as needed).