About the Placement/Theme Camp Liaison Team:
There’s no question everyone and every camp wants their favorite spot. As the placement lead, you get to help draw the map that will create the city that is Alchemy. You will help ensure that there is plenty of room for camps of all sizes, noise levels, and experiences.
Placement Lead Expectations:
- Work with heme camps, sound camps, Art Team Lead, and the ELT to create a placement map of pre-registered camps.
- Handle registration of theme camps and mandatory registration of sound camps.
- Develop a map and an on-site system to mark areas that are pre-registered.
- Attend build weekend to layout on-site placement.
- Manage volunteers and/or onsite maps for people to easily find their pre-registered spot.
- Reach out to theme camps to compile the early-entry list.
- Develop an LNT plan for placement signage/flags.
Basic Team Lead Expectations:
- Attend the first Team Lead meeting on June 7th.
- Attend the monthly Team Lead meetings. If you do not live close enough to Atlanta, we require that you have a Co-Lead who can attend.
- Submit a budget for the team.
- Attend build weekend/week if required for your team.
- Set up a volunteer schedule in coordination with the volunteer coordinator.
- Attend the daily Team Lead meetings during the event.
- Assign one person (either a Team Lead or an experienced volunteer) to assist with breaking down the team's infrastructure. This team member must remain onsite until their team's assets have been completely broken down and turned over to Teardown/Public Works.
- Complete post-event report submitted 3 weeks after the event.
- Attend Radio training
- Not be scared by all this stuff! We have pretty solid support and resource systems to help you with this, especially if this is your first time leading a team.