DMV (Department of Mutant Vehicles) Team
About the DMV Team:
Art Cars are a vital element of our Burns, and we need someone to work with our Art car community. DMV roles include working with ELTs to identify if there are needed guidelines for Art Cars (ie; Licensing, Inspections, Driver Education), encouraging people to unload and move cars in a timely manner.
DMV Team Lead Expectations:
- Write any needed guidelines for Art Cars.
- Plan for executing any pre-registration of Art Cars.
- Staff volunteers for any needed inspection station.
- Work with Rangers, and APW to ensure participant cars are moved to parking in timely manner.
Basic Team Lead Expectations:
- Attend the first Team Lead meeting on June 7th.
- Attend the monthly Team Lead meetings. If you do not live close enough to Atlanta, we require that you have a Co-Lead who can attend.
- Submit a budget for the team.
- Attend build weekend/week if required for your team.
- Set up a volunteer schedule in coordination with the volunteer coordinator.
- Attend the daily Team Lead meetings during the event.
- Assign one person (either a Team Lead or an experienced volunteer) to assist with breaking down the team's infrastructure. This team member must remain onsite until their team's assets have been completely broken down and turned over to Teardown/Public Works.
- Complete post-event report submitted 3 weeks after the event.
- Attend Radio training
- Not be scared by all this stuff! We have pretty solid support and resource systems to help you with this, especially if this is your first time leading a team.