DMV (Department of Mutant Vehicles) Team
- Write any needed guidelines for Art Cars.
- Plan for executing any pre-registration of Art Cars.
- Staff volunteers for any needed inspection station.
- Work with Rangers, and APW to ensure participant cars are moved to parking in timely manner.
- Attend the monthly Team Lead meetings. If you do not live close enough to Atlanta, we require that you have a Co-Lead who can attend.
- Submit a budget for the team.
- Attend build weekend/week if required for your team.
- Set up a volunteer schedule in coordination with the volunteer coordinator.
- Attend the daily Team Lead meetings during the event.
- Assign one person (either a Team Lead or an experienced volunteer) to assist with breaking down the team's infrastructure. This team member must remain onsite until their team's assets have been completely broken down and turned over to Teardown/Public Works.
- Complete post-event report submitted 3 weeks after the event.
- Attend Radio training
If you have any questions, please email DMV at email@example.com
Please read the Alchemy driving policy.
If you would like to apply for a MV license, please read the MV/Art Car Guidelines, then register your vehicle once registrations open.
If you are a person with a disability, read this.
To view images of previous MVs/Art Cars at Alchemy, please view http://alchemyburn.com/2014/photos